Batter Fried Crispy Shrimps2015-07-26
- Yield : Makes 2 to 3 servings
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 0m
This is a simple battered fried shrimps. To make the batter even more exotic you can add beer. This will be absolutely family favorite and easy to make.
- 250g medium/large shrimps
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- 1 beaten egg white
- 1tsp spice powder / garam masala
- 1tsp Ginger and garlic paste
- Water as required
- Salt & pepper as required
Devein the shrimps if not already deveined. Clean and marinate the shrimps in salt.
Beat the egg white until fluffy, add corn starch and other ingredients. Add water as required to make the batter.
Coat the shrimps one by one, in the batter and deep fry.